View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 05:58 PM   #23
srdmusic
Human being with feelings

Default Two crashes today while opening an FX window.

I'm uploading the crash dump now. I'll post it once it's uploaded to Dropbox.

I had a problem double clicking on UAD Teletroix to float it out of the FX chain. I believe UAD plugs have been one of the more stable VST's I've worked with. So, this leads me to believe there may be something else besides the plugins that are causing the crash.

I also had another crash where some some very strange GUI problems with occurred with Arturia DX7 VST3 and VST2. I've never had a problem with that plugin before and I am on it's most current version. The Gui was multiple windows on top of each other within the plugin. I could click on some things but essentially could not use the plugin as the GUI was pretty messed up. Eventually I clicked on something within the plugin GUI that caused Reaper to hang. Audio playback was still working but Reaper's GUI froze and eventually I had to force quite.

I do have some scripts running the in background but I've been running the same set of scripts for about 4 years. I can't completely rule out third party scripts but my gut tells me they are unrelated.

I've uploading the crash dmp to the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7ccwdr4dq...82%29.DMP?dl=0

Last edited by srdmusic; 01-22-2020 at 01:51 PM.
srdmusic is offline   Reply With Quote