View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 07:41 AM   #337
Tiggerdyret
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio_Birdi View Post
Hi there,

I've been trying to get MIDI Feedback working using ReaLearn and a MIDI Fighter Twister.

I've got the MIDI Fighter Twister Enabled for both input and output in MIDI Devices preferences and have selected them for "MIDI Control Input" and "MIDI Feedback Output" respectively inside ReaLearn.

I've mapped 1 endless rotary encoder to the track volume of the currently selected track as a test. I can use the encoder to move the fader. But when using a mouse to control the fader, feedback isn't following the fader movement.

I've tried endlessly to get feedback sent to the MIDI Fighter Twister and haven't had any luck in getting it to work.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Hi, you also talked with the people in the LBX thread with no results? Could it be your usb port, that is causing some sort og bug with the MFT? I know it can be finicky with usb extension chords and hubs, but it wouldn't surprise me if it also had trouble with some motherboards or usb cards. If you have another PC/Mac to test on, you could try and see if you have better luck with that.
Tiggerdyret is offline   Reply With Quote