View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 11:54 AM   #48
zvukofor
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipotto View Post
Don't give up on how far you have come and you are so far ahead of me.

I wish I was the person to do the stand alone controller for you, alas, I am not. I don't have the chops.

Lemur is pretty cool but it doesn't have that basic thing like a vertical label?
I did find a post on the liine forum that talked about this, however, the only solution was to add a canvas as a label. I did not see a way to parse the osc track label to the canvas, and if that is not possible, what is the point?

I keep getting frustrated with lemur editor.
TouchOsc was much easier to deal with, but much more limited in what you can do.
I'm not giving up at all, i just imagine how much greater this controller could be, both in terms of useability and appearance, if it was a dedicated app, without Lemur restrictions.

But, it wasn't this great as it is if not Lemur with it's scripting abilities too. )

Canvas is not such a great feature, IMO, more gimmick, less useability..it may be helpful in some areas, but not at all in DAW controllers, for example. Everyone would be much happier if Liine improved faders and knobs possibilities and appearance, for example.

TouchOSC is much, much simpler, yet it have some nice features and just looks nice.

Anyhow, Binder-2 is almost here, only need to write small user's manual/how-to. And, as i promised - it is now possible to have specially designed interfaces for selected track's plugins!

As you can see in attached images - there are a custom interface for Toneboosters Buscompressor, and a "plugin browser" on a second image. Yes, now i can mix without looking at computer creen, using ears as much as you can is a main goal of these DAW interfaces.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0065.jpg (47.6 KB, 489 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0078.jpg (40.4 KB, 458 views)
zvukofor is offline   Reply With Quote