View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #95
Jack Winter
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennbo View Post
The .asoundrc file was present in the root of my home folder when I started up QjackCtrl, and seems to have no effect on the routing page of QjackCtrl. Should it?
No it should not affect the routing of M2496 and M2496_1, it just defines the new playback and capture devices. But what I'm thinking is that they might be mapped differently. That's why I suggest to use one channel and try connecting it to the the ports on the other side one after another. It's maybe a bit tedious, but easy, you just select playback or capture 1, and then on the other side you select the ports one after the other and press connect. Hopefully you'll find it somewhere.

I've read that you can change this too, but that it would introduce more overhead, thus not be desirable. But all in all it's encouraging that it starts at all!
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote