Old 03-30-2020, 12:58 PM   #828
alphoc
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Thanks for that !

the folder will be fix
In 3.70 was Arial normal ,3.75 is arial bold,will back whit normal thanks

for the stretching I am not sure I understand what you mean I follow the default method ??

For the icon unzip the rt.config open I logic 3.75 folder and take the icon you need ,after go in programm reaper/installData/data/toolbar icon drop here and restart reaper

What I mean by strecth is to pull up the tracks on the mcp in the extended version. In older/other versions, only the fx/send slots section was getting longer and shorter, and now the place where the fader section is affected. The problem is that in the new case, the faded section gets too short, I think it will be better if it is the same size as the old one.

Due to the color of the phase button, it is not easily noticeable, maybe it may be a more vivid color because it would be better to notice it if the phase remains accidentally on.

Also I opened the extended version from your config, toolbar icons are not visible, the other version is OK.

Lastly, it would be better if it is the same as the standard version meters, the numbers seem too crowded in extra version.

Last edited by alphoc; 03-31-2020 at 04:38 AM.
alphoc is offline   Reply With Quote