View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 12:02 PM   #826
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphoc View Post
Very very good creations. But I always have a problem when I install the logic theme. I just copy the theme file to the required place. I am not using config. In this case, I cannot see the new toolbars icons. What can I do ?

Fisrtly, extend version's folder collapse icon is very close to phase icon, they might be a little bit apart maybe. Extended version's track name in mpc, a little bit small. Other version is blurred.

Stretching the mcp up and down is not good in extended version, the tracks are getting smaller, it would be better to extend the slot section in the tracks as in the standard version. I mean, only slots should be extended, not the whole track.

In extended and standard version, the letters are more coarse and blurred than 3.70 in the tracks.
Thanks for that !

the folder will be fix
In 3.70 was Arial normal ,3.75 is arial bold,will back whit normal thanks

for the stretching I am not sure I understand what you mean I follow the default method ??

For the icon unzip the rt.config open I logic 3.75 folder and take the icon you need ,after go in programm reaper/installData/data/toolbar icon drop here and restart reaper

Last edited by Blankfiles; 03-30-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote