View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 07:16 AM   #12
scotchi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by azslow3 View Post
Yes, the question was to OP or other programmers which try to IMPLEMENT D&D in own plug-ins. Sorry, I have not realized the rest of discussion is between users

The question was practical. If OP does not know how to check what is going on, I can check that (I have recently digged into SWELL/GDK and X11 protocols deep). But it can happened the implementations OP could see are outside of specification or particular framework block required behavior. There is no reason to check nor write low level example then...
Just saw this now.

I did dig pretty deep, but I actually wasn't entirely sure what the correct behavior is and wanted to find an example of D&D working to see if I could pattern things off of that. I already patched JUCE and got it working for other hosts, but haven't had any luck with Reaper. I thought I remembered seeing D&D work at some point, so I was curious if I could find an example to pattern things off of. LinVst has code specifically for Reaper D&D in it, so I assume it worked at some point, but on my machines neither the LinVst code, nor mine based off of it worked for current Reaper. Might be worth another spin with v6.
scotchi is offline   Reply With Quote