Old 07-21-2019, 12:24 PM   #9
lossius
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mespotine View Post
(...)
Build: 39682

Additions:
  • FXManagement: DeleteParmAlias_FXStateChunk - deletes a parameter-alias-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk
  • FXManagement: DeleteParmLFOLearn_FXStateChunk - deletes a parameter-lfo-learn-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk
  • FXManagement: DeleteParmLearn_FXStateChunk - deletes a ParmLearn-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk
  • FXManagement: SetFXStateChunk - sets an FXStateChunk into a TrackStateChunk or MediaItemStateChunk
  • FXManagement: SetParmAlias_FXStateChunk - sets a parameter-alias-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk
  • FXManagement: SetParmLearn_FXStateChunk - sets a parameter-learn-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk
  • FXManagement: SetParmLFOLearn_FXStateChunk - sets a parameter-lfo-learn-entry from a specific fx in an FXStateChunk

Changes:
  • FXManagement: GetFXStateChunk - when using MediaItemStateChunks, it allows now selecting, from which take to get the FXStateChunk
    • Localize: Localize - has now link to localize-fileformat in their description
    • Localize: Localize_RefreshFile - has now link to localize-fileformat in their description
    • Localize: Localize_UseFile - has now link to localize-fileformat in their description
    Notes on how to use the ParmLearn-functions:
  • Step 1: Get a Track/MediaItemStateChunk using GetTrackStateChunk/GetItemStateChunk
  • Step 2: Get the FXStateChunk using ultraschall.GetFXStateChunk
  • Step 3: Get/Set the setting(s) in the FXStateChunk
  • Step 4: Add the altered FXStateChunk to the original Track/ItemStateChunk using ultraschall.SetFXStateChunk
  • Step 5: Commit the altered Track/ItemStateChunk to the project, using SetTrackStateChunk

Step 4 and 5 only, if you want to change something in the ParmLearn-settings

Notes: Committing changes made with SetParmLFOLearn_FXStateChunk with SetTrackStateChunks doesn't work due a bug in Reaper, which changes it to a regular ParmLearn-entry.
    I've bugreported that already.
Thanks. I am currently testing this out, but hit upon a problem. Here is an excerpt from my code:

Code:
TrackStateChunk = ultraschall.GetProject_TrackStateChunk(ProjectFileNameWithPath, trackID + 1, 0)
FxStateChunk = ultraschall.GetFXStateChunk(TrackStateChunk)
reaper.ShowConsoleMsg("TrackStateChunk:\n\n"..(TrackStateChunk).."\n\n")
reaper.ShowConsoleMsg("-----------------------\n\n")
reaper.ShowConsoleMsg("FXStateChunk:\n\n"..(FxStateChunk).."\n\n")
When I print TrackStateChunk, I get the expected result. However when I print FxStateChunk, I get the following error message:

tl_Use 2 stereo FXs to process O1A ambisonics.lua:182: attempt to concatenate a nil value (global 'FxStateChunk')

Am I missing something obvious here?

Apart from that I also have a second question: Is there any way of providing the currently open project as "ProjectFileNameWithPath" rather than having to point to a saved version of the project?

Thanks!

PS: The spaces that show up in (TrackStateChunk) and (FxStateChunk) in line 3 and 5 of the code are due to the forum software formatting, and these spaces are not present in my own code. - Update: did as advised by nofish in his reply below.

Last edited by lossius; 07-22-2019 at 09:44 AM.
lossius is offline   Reply With Quote