View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 07:47 PM   #11
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings

Ok, this is already fuckin sweet. Very promising. But I do have some suggestions... Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'll need the upcoming modular routing system now that this exists. The routing in Buzz is something that I've missed a lot. Thanks so much for this!

So, my wish list:
1. Highlight the wires from the selection to the master when hovering over wires or machines.
2. Alt+click for disconnecting wires and deleting machines (maybe alt+double-click for that?)
3. Not sure what this context menu is, but I'd prefer it was just the normal plugin list I would get when right-clicking a track's fx button.
4. I frequently use Esc key to toggle close all floating windows in Reaper, but this window prevents it from working if it's open.
5. Zoom should center on the mouse.
6. Right/middle click to drag the view around would be really handy, esp combined with request #5.
7. Should behave like any other window in regards to dragging it to screen edges for various Windows behaviors.
8. Open-window action should be a toggle and Also, it should remember it's position very well when re-opening.
9. In/out "nodes" on machines, for making connections (in addition to shift-click)

These features would pretty much make it my ideal routing tool, but thanks again for making this!!

EYEHEARTBUZZ!!!