View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 AM   #12
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default Cubicpack 2.50 in the stash...

So, version 2.50 just uploaded. Thought I was almost done with these : I was wrong. From the beginning and after using it for a while, I was still not feeling at ease with the Eyssina extended area of the mixer look. From which, I wanted at first to change it drastically for something more friendly and actually ended up doing several added changes all over the place, as I took the time to see what was, IMO, still not right. Here is the result...

For all themes :
- Made an added fix to the tcp.volume.label behavior.
- Fixed the tcp.idx.label behavior which is now compliant with the model (right alignment of it).
- Fixed the only partial compatibility of layouts between both Eyssina and Frema themes by, first, renaming all the layouts to something more straightforward and, second, adding "dummy" layouts in the Frema ones to set a full layouts compatibility between the two themes ranges.
- Added several icons to both Toolbar1 and Piano roll toolbars, which were, IMO, lacking.
- Changed few gen controls, actually the knob and io ones, this with an adjustment of the media background frame in the explorer.
- Made a little fix concerning the items display.
- Made added fixes for the use of track icons.
- Several other minor color and display changes.

For Eyssina themes :
- Changed completely the mixer extended area display, which now have "full" and "compact" layouts : I reckon that this way, the display of it is more compliant to the model.
- Made several color adjustments in the controls display.
- Changed tints of the tcp and arrange view area backgrounds, especially for the "grey" themes.

For Frema themes :
- Made several color adjustments of labels, especially for the "dark" themes.
- Changed the mcp.sendlist fader display to something more sober and compliant to the model.
- Made several font adjustements. The ones used now are the following :
Volume pan/label font : Calibri/Normal/8
Track title font : Calibri/Normal/8
WALTER font 1 : Arial/Normal/6
WALTER font 2 : Segoe UI/Normal/8
WALTER font 3 : Lao UI/Bold/10
WALTER font 4 : Segoe UI/Bold/8
WALTER font 5 : Segoe UI/Bold/7
WALTER font 6 : Segoe UI/Half-bold/7

To all users of previous versions : as there have been a lot of changes, especially concerning the layouts names and the lua scripts, it's better to delete everything and reinstall the new version from scratch. There will also be the need, for some tracks, to choose again appropriate layouts as several of them have new names. Beside this, the links for the themes have been changed : see the first post of this thread to get them.

As always, feedback and comments are welcomed...

Last edited by cubic13; 10-21-2016 at 04:30 AM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote