Thread: Tonelux...
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #44
space_echo201
Human being with feelings

I honestly never thought this would be taken very seriously or even seen as a contender or a blip on the Imperial radar. With that said, i have no problem with pulling up stakes and shutting this thread down.

I will say... at this point, it's screenshots. Nothing released, nothing being tested by other people, nothing at all. I am in the process of replacing ALL the elements I borrowed from the Imperial layout as was always the intention but I understand where people are coming from here.

But also, no one is profitting in any way other than bolstering the community here. White Tie isnt selling Imperial and I'm certainly not going to make a dime off of this. The only people profitting are the people who like good looking themes and love Reaper. I dont see how anyone can frown on that. I was completely under the impression that Reaper was based on a community mindset and that sharing ideas to make it the best DAW was not only permitted but encouraged.

But to reiterate, it's not going to make me mad or ruin my week if this gets shut down.
space_echo201 is offline   Reply With Quote