View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 02:17 AM   #64
themuzic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket View Post
"I think people just love a controversy."

Yeah, the good people here, they kinda do know, is whats funny.

We've seen all types from the "start a fire and leave" types to the "troll all the time and stay" types. The tolerance is what gains the guys around here the title of "good people". Because theres a few of them here, who have patience to no end and are literal beacons of good forum behavior and just good guy-to-guy etiquette. I see a picture of a few cats - we know who that is.

But they handle the controversy and its proponents very well. Once someone is armed with the clear cut knowledge that all DAW's null all sound the same, thats one good thing. If a person also knows what a red record button can do and has material they absolutely need to get put out in the world, if they can combine those two - the skies the limit and Reaper flies round trip non-stop everyday and never lands in Detroit.
Well, I won't post much here. Some may think I'm starting trouble and I don't work that way. I just heard my name came up here and thought I would try to clarify what I said. I'm no Pro and won't try to kid myself, or anyone else, that I am. I say the same thing in all my videos for S1. I only show the things I do and not what I think is the way everyone should do it. That's up to the individual, not me.

It's all about making music.
themuzic is offline   Reply With Quote