Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Projects > Deprecated REAPER issue tracker > Closed Issue

Video restart at the middle of the project... Issue Tools
issueid=4861 06-25-2013 05:39 AM
Human being with feelings
Video restart at the middle of the project...

Hello,

I firstly explain the project.
I actually create a musical track for a movie(to be played live) with another musician.
My friend ( With ableton live) via ethernet send me midi informations so reaper(so the film in) start perfectly in synchro and we are able to play loops perfectly.
Wherever in the timeline ,master live project is start, reaper start exactly at the same time.
Everything is fine until we reach a certain point (that is always the same time).
If live is started from this point, It launch reaper from beginning of the project, so at the beginning of the film.
If live start 5minutes after this point, repear start 5min after the beginning.
Something happens Like we have create a marker at the point mentionned above to restart the entire project.
Hope my problem is well explained, no need to precise english's not my first language..... ;)
And of course, hope someone get the answer!
Yohan
Issue Details
Issue Type Closed Issue
Project Deprecated REAPER issue tracker
Category Stability
Status Misdirected Post
Priority 1 - Highest
Affected Version 4.21
Closed Version (none)
Yes votes 0
No votes 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-26-2013 05:50 AM
Super Moderator (no feelings)

Sorry for the trouble! Please post bugs/help requests in the appropriate forums first. This is the issue tracker, a database for confirmed/confirmable REAPER bugs and well-discussed feature requests. Alas we can't simply move things between the tracker and the forum. If you still have this issue, can you repost this in the forum for further investigation, please? Thanks!

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue