View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #2
earlabs
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorman34 View Post
I have tried everything i know to try now, and still cannot burn a CD in Reaper. I looked at ReaBurn, but it looks like it is not supported by Roxio. i am trying to render to audio CD file, and the render seems to work okay, but then will not burn - error adding data to CD.

when i try rendering as wav files, it still wont burn - error saying "project not saved!"

there must be something i am doing wrong, or there is a glitch in reaper which needs to be addressed. there must be a simpler way to burn a CD than rendering every individual clip to a wav file, setting up a new project, importing all the wav files, add markers, etc before you can burn...

please help me out here - thanks.
Hi jnorman, as you can read elsewhere on the forum you cannot really burn straight from Reaper. There are a few things that help:
1. render cue/bin (which has its flaws; it doesn't load in EAC, for instance.)
2. Combination of Shane's Autorender (renders regions in a project to separate wave files) and any burner (I use Burrrn these days).
3. Combination of Art Evans's Reaburn and any burner (except for Roxio, apparently).

It's all a bit of finding your own way. Bottom line: Reaper does not have a native burn functionality.